I’m curious as 2014 draws to a close, how was it for you.
So many people at the start of the year have big dreams, goals and New Year’s Resolutions for the coming year. ‘This is the year it’s going to be different, I’m going to change in so many ways……’ Sound familiar.
So did you, or did life get busy and it took a different unexpected turn for you. Trust me, wherever you are right now, is right where you need to be on your own journey of life, with all its twists and turns, celebrations and mishaps. It’s all meant to be in it’s own perfect timing. So whatever goals you set at the start of the year and have achieved and/or not achieved, just take a minute of gratitude for where you are right now.
This is a great time of year to reflect on what really went on for you in 2014….. the good, the bad and the ugly.
Below are a few questions I ask myself to reflect on the past year, and to let go of it, before planning for a magical year ahead.
- What did you love in 2014?
- What are some things that worked in 2014 that you want to continue next year?
- What was challenging in 2014?
- What do you want to stop doing?
- What did you learn from these challenges?
- Why are these lessons so valuable to you moving forward?
- What dreams and goals came true for you in 2014 that you are proud of?
- What are you now willing to let go of moving forward into 2015?
Enjoy your reflective time
Wish it … Dream it … Do it!